The Forest Pool is an image I painted a few years ago. At the time I was using a lot of gold on my work, which I love to do. I trained to paint Byzantine icons in egg tempera, and loved that the gold represented spiritual light, so I wanted to bring this element into my work. I don’t use it as often now as it’s really hard to make the gold look good on prints and cards. I hope to return to it one day as it gives the original art such a feeling of being something precious and sacred, and to me the animals and birds I paint are just that. Sacred and precious and above all need respect, love and honouring.
The Forest Pool limited edition signed and numbered print is the brand new release of this very popular image. It is released on a short small run of images and only available in this format until Christmas 2022.
For environmental and returns policy please click here
The Forest Pool Limited Edition Fine Art Print
The print is available in two sizes
● Available in 25 by 28cm print size (Edition of 20) and 36 by 41cm (Edition of 15) with a 2.5cm border for easy framing.
● Supplied with a signed, stamped & numbered Certificate of Authenticity for provenance
● Presented on acid-free, archival textured cotton German Etching Giclée paper, from Hahnemühle the world’s oldest mill who have been producing fine art papers for more than 500 years
● We recommend you to take care when handling this museum-grade print.
● Guaranteed archival life of 100+ years
● Carbon neutral, sustainable production, packaging and shipping
● Printed by theprintspace in the UK or Germany
● Free global delivery with tracked & insured shipping