When for too long I don't go deep enough into the woods to see them, they begin to enter my dreams. Yes, there they are, in the pinewoods of my inner life. I want to live a life full of modesty and praise. Each hoof of each animal makes the sign of a heart as it touches then lifts away from the ground. Unless you believe that heaven is very near, how will you find it? Their eyes are pools in which one would be content, on any summer afternoon, to swim away through the door of the world. Then, love and it's blessing. Then: heaven. Mary Oliver
The Old Ones limited edition signed and numbered print is the brand new release of this very popular image. It is released on a short small run of images and only available in this format until Christmas 2022.
For environmental and returns policy please click here
The Old Ones Fine Art Limited Edition Print
The print is available in two sizes
● Available in 20 by 25cm print size (Edition of 20) and 28 by 36cm(Edition of 20) with a 2.5cm border for easy framing
● Supplied with a signed, stamped & numbered Certificate of Authenticity for provenance
● Presented on acid-free, archival textured cotton German Etching Giclée paper, from Hahnemühle the world’s oldest mill who have been producing fine art papers for more than 500 years
● We recommend you to take care when handling this museum-grade print.
● Guaranteed archival life of 100+ years
● Carbon neutral, sustainable production, packaging and shipping
● Printed by theprintspace in the UK or Germany
● Free global delivery with tracked & insured shipping